This woman quit because the cleanup was merely cosmetic, afraid that by the time the "real cleanup begins" there will be no money left. She also states that workers were no allowed too talk to media, despite their work conditions being dictated – and made more dangerous – by BP management opinions about the way they looked to outside observers. In addition to her citing the curtailing of their access to shade, I would add BP's ongoing ban on respirators and other protective equipment.
Be seeing you.
put here for your consideration by a female Faust on this Friday, June 25, 2010
- WE NEED YOU TO SAVE THE WEB -- DO NOT WAIT TO DO THIS
- 1st rule for 21st c
- Outwitting Internet Censorship (Be It Intentional, Malicious, Or Accidental)
- Data URLs in Tiny Hack20wn Packages
- a female faust's Firefox Searchplugins
- Tools For The Curious, Intrepid & Soon To Be (If Not Already) Not-Programmed
- Curiosity Is Oft Rewarded With Delight (DOWNLOADS)
- Get There From HERE
- 'Wikileaks' Soldiers' Open Letter to Iraqi People PLEASE SIGN
- no new yahoo
Posts Good Enough For My Godmother