Posts Good Enough For My Godmother
• Is Fukushima An America Syndrome?
• 2010 DHS Wish List : Watch Out
• "'Link in Your Mind' Cyberattacks and Fukushima"
• Big Turd May Prove To Be From Recent Godzilla Rampage
• About That Slag Melting Through The Rubble At Fukushima
• My Response to Wikileaks 'collateral murder'
• Google I love you, but...
• Is BP Alone in Enforcing European Jet-Fuel Sanctions Against Iran?
• Familiar (Self) Interpellallation | a video interlude
• And Vat Grown Meat,Its Hour Come Round At Last, Is Slouching Towards Grocery StoresTo Be Sold
• London: The historical Moment: Darcus Howe: tells it like it is
• Signs of Radiation Sickness: Experiences Since March 11 in California
• Tepco & Co: Some People's Children
• Stuxnet and Fukushima Daiichi: Questions, Analysis and ...More Questions
• Not A 'Scientific Report,' A 'Communications Product'!
• The title isn't "BP Killed Lisa Nelson" (because then I'd have to add "allegedly")
• DIGITAL TV IS A TWO-WAY TECH
• Was the US Gov't In Cahoots With BP All Along?
• What Abusive Naked Short Selling ?
• Main Street Oakland Is Becoming A Ghosttown
• Gulf Birds May Have Heavy Metal Poisoning
• The CIA Kids Movie
• RETRACTION: Monsanto DID NOT buy Blackwater/Xe. They merely rented it.
• URGENT MESSAGE FOR GULF COAST RESIDENTS
• Dear Big Bad Banker Who Wrote The Scary Email: Don't Worry...
• Wikileaks Video & Soldier's Letter: UPDATE (Iraqis Respond!)
• NOT TO BE MISSED: Senator Scolds Smirking Sachs CFO
• Dealing With Formaldehyde, or, So You Got Stuck With A Toxic Trailer
& Say We Did
histats code 1959646
Welcome to the Global Bahrain. :(I'd say it's brutal, I'd say it's a police state, I'd say it's fascism, I'd say it deserves total rejection... but I would not say it is "unbelievable". It happens way too often in way too many places - and much worse than that.
Same police tactics, same Occupy tactics. The police use violence, Occupy receives violence. Police push, Occupy doesn't push back.Same old story. See you next week!
@Roland: did you read this: http://kasamaproject.org/2012/05/01/agent-provocateur-an-outrage-and-a-warning-on-may-first/?While I'm not dead-set against violence, I realize that it's way too easy for undercover cops to manipulate and set-up people to do their bidding and then accuse them of terrorism and what not. So careful with what you wish...
Post a Comment